Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"We look at each other like that all the time."

I sat here for a long time trying to figure out a way to blog this session.  
After failing several times at explaining the moment(s), or how I felt, 
I decided to just show you the pictures.

I will say this:
In 50 years, when I'm looking into my wife's eyes, laughing about the moments that keep us 
smiling and holding hands,
the moments that never get old -no matter how many times we relive them,
I will, undoubtedly remember my session with Mrs. and Mrs. C.


"Our fathers were best friends, so we've known each other all our lives."


When Mrs. C. would try to get her husband to smile naturally, she would say, 
“Think about Gurtie.” 
(their cat). 


"We sowed our oats for a few years and finally married.
We always knew we would."


"This is how I would touch him if we were at a party and didn't have a place to sit."



"We started courting when we were about 13.
We would make ourselves scarce after church..."


On speaking of a photographer she is acquainted with;
“I Tweeted him something a while back and now he follows me –idk.”


"We look at each other like that all the time."


Happy 60th Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.