Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Girl time.

I met Marissa while Zak (my youngest son) and I were out at some yard sales a couple of years ago.  We struck up a little conversation.  It turns out she was a former Miss Teen USA.  Can I spot them or what?!  I assume I stared a little because I had to do a bit of reassuring to her my marriage was intact and I wasn't trying anything funny.  She has since agreed to be my pal.  
Since, I've watched her start the gorgeous family you see below.  Now married to a deployed Navy man, Marissa wanted to make sure he could see his little girls.  This Lifestyle session was the perfect solution.  
He certainly is a lucky man.  It was awesome hanging out with you girls.  Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your gift.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.